Information and the Future

This is the blog of the Information and the Future task force of the Rolfing Library at Trinity International University. The IF task force exists to explore the role of libraries in the future of Christian higher education.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Top-ten Library 2.0 "No-brainers"

I saw this article listing 10 things any library could (should?) be doing with library 2.0. Although it's aimed at public libraries, I thought most of the items could apply to an academic library as well. Some of the ideas include having RSS feeds for news, adding Deli.cio.us to Firefox for public computers, a wiki or Google docs for staff information sharing, using Flickr to post pictures of the library.

My Top-ten Library 2.0 "No-brainers" for Public Libraries

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Good find. So which of the top ten do would you like Rolfing to implement first?

    There are several good ones but I think #8 (Flickr) gets my vote. We wouldn't have to use Flickr but I would like to see us add more visual content to our web site. Though a public blog is a close second.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home